Skype
TheCez5

Coming back home Coming back home

Very good! Great animations and syncing. And nice job translating some of the slangs! That's always tough to do!

Como americano bilingue, posso até te ajudar com partes do inglês se quiser ;D Mas já to vendo que em principio tu ta conseguindo. Bom trabalho!

erickafonso responds:

Brigado mesmo cara! Se tiver disponibilidade, eu aceito a ajuda :) . A ideia principal é fazer a série em português, mas ando pensando seriamente em dublar em inglês também, e algumas gírias são bem complicadas de traduzir hahaha

test upload, new animatio test upload, new animatio

Great job! The only issue I had was the music continuing even when it went back to start. But it's great so far. You need to finish this! It's starting off great so far.

Lambi Lambi

Great game! It's cute and simple, but addicting and fun!
Great job on the physics programming! That helped me a lot! I was actually able to get all the costumes and made it as far as night time with the moon shining over me! Although, a lot of that came from accumulating stars and using her superman ability to save me :p
My girlfriend loved it, too; she played it until like two this morning haha.
Great job!

michaelevo responds:

Thanks for the positive feedback :) Glad you enjoyed it!

A Pretty Odd Bunny A Pretty Odd Bunny

This game is excellent! It's original, it's well done, it's fun, it's challenging, everything! Definitely one of my favorites in all of Newgrounds! Great work, dude! You should make more games!

Also, my gf also REALLY loved this game. She says she loves it so much that she wants to decorate her room like your game :p

otrora responds:

That will be hilarious... and too much, maybe :p But thanks! Glad you both like it.

The Creature Beneath The Creature Beneath

This game is beautifully done! My biggest complaints are that it's super easy and it's super short! You should make a longer version of this game with more bosses and puzzles! Great work!

CoC - Barbarian Summer CoC - Barbarian Summer

Great job! This art is simply beautiful and well done!